Huwebes, Agosto 2, 2012

SONA_2012

                  

                    "It has been two years since you said: We are tired of corruption and of poverty; it is time to restore a government that is truly on the side of the people. Like many of you, I have been a victim of the abuse of power," P-Noy said at the start of his SONA. From time to time, you are fulfilling your projects which you had promised in your second State of the Nation Adddress. Of all the projects that you've been said, can you accomplish all of those?
                    In your SONA last July 23, 2012 at the Batasan Pambansa Complex, Quezon City, you told us that the culture of "wang-wang" has already stamped out. Sirens now can only blare from the police cars, ambulances, and from fire trucks- not from government officials anymore. You also said that we can now export rice. In the past, we import rice from the other countries but now you have done your job, it was a success. Before, the number of starving people are so large but now the number is already decreasing. You also had a great success on your project, anti-dengue mosquito traps. In Bukidnon where you distributed this traps in 2011, the number of cases decreased to 37. Also in towns of Ballesteros and Claveria in Cagayan, a mere eight cases were only recorded. In Catarman, Northern Samar, mere four case were recorded.
                    As a student, I like your project which is concern with our studies. I hope that the 66,8000 classrooms and 2,573.212 backlog on chairs will be bequeathed before 2012 ends. I want you to end the backlogs in education sector.
                    Where a citizen is oppressed, he will find me as an ally; where there is an oppressor, i will be there to fight; where i find something wrong in the system, I will consider it my duty to right it," in this speech of yours, I hope that your projects will not be like a promise that can be broken.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento